Currently Securo has no vacancies, but we do welcome enquiries from new potential consultants even when we don't explicitly have a vacancy advertised. Click Here to contact us.
Securo has over 20 years’ experience in the Health & Safety Industry.
We offer our Health & Safety Consultants flexible hours and secure business.
Head Office provides you with a client base and the necessary templates, and the opportunity to expand your Health & Safety knowledge. All you need to do is bring your Health and Safety experience/knowledge, your own car and a laptop.
In this autonomous and flexible role, you, as one of our consultants:
- Plan and manage your appointments with their clients
- Work closely to implement and manage your clients’ legal requirements as required under the NZ Health & Safety at Work Act 2015
- Follow up with any referrals that have been passed on to your to obtain new business
- Conduct Company Health and Safety Inductions
- Look for new business opportunities
Our clients vary in size, employee numbers and requirements, so confident communication skills, adaptability and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people are imperative.
Compared to operating as an individual consultant, working under the Securo brand provides you with the following benefits:
- Securo has been in the H&S business for over 20 years, for added trust
- Become part of a nationwide network of experienced consultants like yourself, for added credibility
- Paperwork such as contracts, invoicing, & proposals provided by Head Office
- Nationwide 0800 number operated by Head Office
- Generous commission for new business
- Plug straight in to our Online H&S system
- 24/7 support system for clients
- Our H&S Manual is updated regularly
- We keep you up-to-date on news and changes in the industry
- Nationally distributed email newsletter keeps clients engaged
- Participation in our 2-day annual conference
- Our services are highly visible in Google Searches providing a steady source of new clients
- Debt collection provided by Head Office
- Marketing material is provided
To be successful for this position you'll need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- A sound knowledge of the NZ Health & Safety at Work Act 2015
- Confident talking in front of a range of people and groups
- A background in Health & Safety / Occupational Health / Health & Safety Auditing
- Relevant qualifications / certificates in Workplace Health & Safety – NEBOSH certificate preferred
- Strong knowledge in Risk and Hazard aspects of Health & Safety
- This role involves a lot of risk and hazard analysis, so you must be an analytical person
- They your own vehicle, mobile phone and PC or laptop
- The ability to mentor and assist clients with their Health & Safety requirements
- This is an autonomous role, so you'll need to be a self-starter, who possesses excellent time management skills
If you are experienced in NZ Health & Safety, would like to be self-employed, working very flexible hours to suit your lifestyle; whilst having the support locally plus from a responsive, supportive team at the Head Office and other Health & Safety Consultants nationwide, then apply when we advertise vacancies.
We welcome enquiries from new potential consultants even when we don't explicitly have a vacancy advertised. Click Here to contact us.